We would like to introduce the newest addition to our family! Lynlee Mae Smith was born at 3:58 pm. She weighed 6lbs. 12 oz. and was 20.5 inches long. She has been very calm, and has really only cried when she took her first breath. Since then she's been relatively quiet, but alert.
She learned to suck her thumb! She hasn't done it since though. :)

Grandpa Layton with Lynlee

Grandma Layton a.k.a. "The Baby-whisperer"

Our little family, just minutes after Lynlee was born.

All of us with Doc. Harward. He's rockin'.

Lynlee after her first bath. She's laying under the baby warmer here.

After her first bath, in mommy's arms.
7 comments:
She is so cute! I love her already!!
Yeah!!! she's here. How fun. Love little girls!
congrats to you both, and to Gpa & Gma Smith, they are I'm assuming over the moon!!
Congratulations Janet!!! She is beautiful! Can't wait to hear all your grandmotherly tales!!
She looks adorable! Congratulations to everyone! I am still getting used to having a beautiful little granddaughter after three grandsons. They are so much fun!
What a BEAUTIFUL baby!!! There is nothing like a first baby. Enjoy every minute.
And Janet...congratulations! Another beautiful grandaughter to love and adore!!!
What a cutie pie. It's going to be so fun seeing her grow and begin to have her own special looks and ways. BTW, I love her blanket. Too cute.
Oh my goodness you are so lucky to have another grandbaby. And such a cutie! Happy Belated Birthday Janet. I was thinking about you in January.
Post a Comment