Monday, March 24, 2008

UPDATE ON ELLA

This has got to be the sweetest face ever. If you don't believe it, just ask her grandma.



Grandma just couldn't pass up this darling little outfit to take my picture in. It is a premie size. I am just a little thing and so cute!!!


Uncle Dane and Dale love coming to visit. I look especially little when they hold me.


Grandma wanted to see me in a dress. She had one left over from when Aunt Emalei and mommy were a baby. It fit me almost perfect but I only got a few pictures taken before I got a messy diaper and got the dress dirty. Darn it, I looked so cute in it.


This post is for Emalei and anyone else who isn't in Provo and is interested in knowing how Ella is doing. I got to spend last week with her and Abbie and Scott and I'm struggling today not thinking about what she is doing and how she is doing and remembering all the little secrets I discovered that make her happy. I have fought back tears several times when I tell Bill all about her and he is wanting so badly to be able to see her and hold her. Until then, he will have to look at her pictures and dream. Here's some of the pictures that were taken while I was there.

5 comments:

Dane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dane said...

Uncle Dale gets four pictures and Uncle Dane only gets one?! What's the deal?! I love Uncle Dane just as much...maybe a little more actually! Just thought I should let everyone know that...I love you Uncle Dane!
-ELLA
p.s. I used Uncle Dane's computer to write this...thanks Uncle Dane, you're the best!

Cherlyn said...

Uncle Dane got only one, but I didn't see any of Daddy! J/K
Those were darling pictures.
I know you all are so happy to have this little one to dote on.
Dote on!
Thanks Janet for your updates -

Emalei Ambrosio said...

Wow, for a 1 week old, Ella sure is articulate and computer savy! Already making jokes and posting blogs! :) If she keeps on this track, she might end up being as smart as her Aunt Emalei! :)
Love you, Ella! Can't wait to meet you and teach you some more cool tricks!

Brittany said...

she is a super cute baby! isn't exciting being new aunts and uncles?