Bill's birthday is October 3 and Dale's is October 4. Bill and I decided to go to Utah and spend it with the boys for the birthday celebration. We stayed in Park City and everyone came and spent the whole weekend with us. It was a great time. BYU football game - - conference - - birthday celebrations - - good food - - nice walks - - shopping - - additional company of my cousin and his family - - nice brisk weather with thunder, lightning and snow. Fun Fun Fun

It was special for Bill to go to Priesthood session with his sons. Such great men!





It is so much fun being around these kids. It was a nice weekend for all of us.
Happy belated birthday to Bill and Dale.
2 comments:
What a great time to be together as a family - We celebrated my husband's birthday on Saturday before and after the Priesthood session - all of the kids were able to come up for that. His birthday was actually September 29 but he was out of town that day.
It's nice to see your kids taking notes on the conference talks - weren't they wonderful? I especially loved Elder Holland's testimony and the talk about love (I can't remember now who gave it - I guess I need to read them all again!)
Definitely looks like a fun bunch to be around and it sounds like you packed a lot into those four days, especially when you factor in up to 10hrs of conference sessions.
Is it me, or does William look younger than his sons these days?
Janet, I hope everyone appreciates you as much as I do for your efforts to keep us all up to date on the goings-on of your family. I'm always interested in the latest.
Aunt Beth
Post a Comment