Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Pool

Dear Grandma,

We were trying to surprise you with this post. We got your text and knew we had to post quicksies. We got your gift yesterday and I love it!! Mom filled up the pool this afternoon, let the water warm up a bit and then let me play in it. I didn't want to wear a swimsuit though. I loved the toys but really liked the wooden spoon Mom brought out. The towel was nice and warm and dried me off nicely. You are such a great grandma. Thanks for always thinking of me and what I would like. This is going to be a fun summer. Maybe sometime I'll even sit in it!

Love,
Ella


4 comments:

Jami said...

Oh whatta cutie!!

mom/Janet said...

We're glad you like the pool. I hope you'll have fun with the little ball too. Summer isn't any fun without a pool. We love you

Dale said...

As dad (grandpa) would say: TCFW!!!

Melissa DeLeon said...

Awesome! Wish I could have joined in. :)