Gosh, I just had to post some pictures. She is starting to smile more often. It's not really her reaction to us or anything but that's ok. We like the smiles. They reward us for all the bad moments she gives us. :)

I came home from school two days ago and she was in her swing with some classical music on and her hands up in the air. Every now and then she would move her arms, almost like she was directing the music. Too cute.

This is smiley Ella. Yes, believe it or not, she is happy sometimes.

Though this looks like a yawn, she was actually smiling really wide.

"I'm coming to get you!"

This is the look we get most often... the "What are you doing!?" look.
2 comments:
Grandpa says "my gosh she's got long fingers," She has changed alot. slow down Ella until we get there.
Ella is going to be sooooooooo spoiled when I get there!
Post a Comment