Alright....I was feeling a little left out, so I thought I would drop one of these down for everyone to waste time looking at.
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Farm laborer
2. Cashier in text section in the BYU bookstore
3. Receiving clerk at BYU bookstore.
4. TBA
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Remember the Titans
2.Ice Age
3.The Emperor's New Groove
4. Any snowboard video
Four Places I have lived:
1. Sunnyside, WA
2.Provo, UT
3. Santa Rosa,CA
4. Napa Valley, CA
Four TV shows that I watch:
1. The Office
2. That is it. I don't really watch TV anymore.
3.
4.
Four places I have been on vacation (oh, where do I start)
1. Hawaii
2. The Caribbean
3. Belgium
4. Switzerland
People who e-mail me regularly: (no one regular but I'll list some I get some from occasionally)
1. Aunt Beth (faithful writer from my mission)
2.Mom(faithful writer from my mission)
3.Dale(faithful writer from my mission)
4. My property manager, Lynn Pickett.
Four of my favorite foods:
1. BBQ Chicken Pizza
2. Almost Anything with Chicken
3. Orange Chicken from Panda Express
4. The Turkey Cranberry cream cheese sandwiches from the BYU Bookstore.
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Ko'Olina Resort in Hawaii.
2. Back in the California Santa Rosa Mission.
3. In Prosser,WA with my family.
4. With Bridget...
7 comments:
Wow, Dane, I never expected you to participate in this. I'm proud of you and learned a few things about you. Hope Bridget doesn't feel bad that she's #4 on the places you'd rather be. It's all in fun.
See you Saturday
I didn't know that there was a specific order to these things!
hmmmm....well, I guess I have to say that I am just glad to see that I made it in there...
Way to go Bridget! Scott figured that since his name wasn't mentioned in "Hawaii with my family" that he wasn't included. I felt pretty bad.
Boy, I'm with you on your four fav foods Dane!
Speaking of places you'd rather be, have you and Bridget picked a honeymoon destination?
Aunt Beth
(PS: Woke up this morning to our first skiff of snow for the season. I don't think it's going to be a serious event.)
Do you really want to be on your mission again? Or would you just like to be in the area? HUGE difference in my opinion.
yes, I would really go back to my mission...not for another two years because that is too long to be away from Bridget...maybe like a week or two...or three.
A.B.-We'll be going on a cruise out of San Diego for our honeymoon. It will go to Cabo San Lucas and back. Dad arranged it all. Isn't he great?
Post a Comment