I actually found this a long time ago, but was recently reminded of how gut-busting hilarious it is. The entire website is full of good laughs...if you like this kind of humor. :)
Sorry for the pointlessness of this post. I was bored.
I have seen these before. They are funny but I'm just glad to see something new - - again. So, where are the boys and the things of their going and comings.
Remember Mike Godek? His brother James was married Friday in Palmyra so he was here for the occasion. He also attended the branch today as James and his bride were the speakers. He asked how you were doing and I updated him on your recent move to Seattle. He and his wife and children are living in Spokane these days. He and his brother both are a testimony to the impact for good the gospel can have on a person's life.
BTW, I'd like to think that your tours of Seattle hosted by moi when I lived there have contributed SOME to the fact that you're now the hostess with the mostest. (You know how I like to take credit.)
Janet: I'd think by now you'd know men just aren't as chatty as women.
PS to all: I have yet to hear word one from any of the Smith and Rufener families regarding their conference favorites... I haven't taken time this week to faithfully check the family blog so possibly I missed some.
2 comments:
I have seen these before. They are funny but I'm just glad to see something new - - again. So, where are the boys and the things of their going and comings.
Hey Miss Em,
What an uplifting thought for the Sabbath....
Remember Mike Godek? His brother James was married Friday in Palmyra so he was here for the occasion. He also attended the branch today as James and his bride were the speakers. He asked how you were doing and I updated him on your recent move to Seattle. He and his wife and children are living in Spokane these days. He and his brother both are a testimony to the impact for good the gospel can have on a person's life.
BTW, I'd like to think that your tours of Seattle hosted by moi when I lived there have contributed SOME to the fact that you're now the hostess with the mostest. (You know how I like to take credit.)
Janet: I'd think by now you'd know men just aren't as chatty as women.
PS to all: I have yet to hear word one from any of the Smith and Rufener families regarding their conference favorites... I haven't taken time this week to faithfully check the family blog so possibly I missed some.
Adios.
Aunt Beth
Post a Comment