After carefully analyzing the spider webs outside Emalei's apartment I have come to the conclusion that her spiders are healthy and not on any kinds of drugs. Please see the images below.
um....is that for real? Because I did see some webs like the marijuana, benzedrine, caffeine and chloral hydrate ones! I may have to go out next weekend in the morning again and see if I can find them!
For the non-believers. I didn't make this up. Just type in "spiders and caffeine" into google search...
"Administering certain drugs to spiders has an effect on the structure of the webs they build. It has been proposed by some that this could be used as a method of documenting and measuring the toxicity or the effects on motor co-ordination of various substances."
7 comments:
um....is that for real? Because I did see some webs like the marijuana, benzedrine, caffeine and chloral hydrate ones! I may have to go out next weekend in the morning again and see if I can find them!
It is for real! Maybe your neighbors are trafficking drugs! Or growing marijuana. The second is more realistic for Seattle...
Where do you come up with stuff like this? I'm not sure I believe Abbie.
That is hilarious! Thanks Ab.
For the non-believers. I didn't make this up. Just type in "spiders and caffeine" into google search...
"Administering certain drugs to spiders has an effect on the structure of the webs they build. It has been proposed by some that this could be used as a method of documenting and measuring the toxicity or the effects on motor co-ordination of various substances."
Who would have thought? I'm a believer.
Boy, let's break out that great song from The Monkees "I'm A Believer!!"
Aunt Beth
Post a Comment