Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ARGHHHHH !!!!!!!`

I heard on the Today Show that September 19 (that would be today) is Speak Like a Pirate Day.
Just thought it would fun to play with the idea

Ahoy,all you scallywags, I think tis a fine way t'be speakin'
If ya be struggln' known' how to be speakn' make it simple and just add "arrr" before every sentence.

Arrr, Just a little fun from this end of the country known' that you be fans of Pirates of the Caribbean.

Ahoy Mateys
Arrr Have yourself a good day

love Mom

7 comments:

Jeanna said...

Janet,

Okay, that is hilarious, because I was just with Dale on campus and we walked by a guy wearing a pirate hat. Dale said, "argh" and the guy said it back. That is too funny, I wish I would have known about speak like a pirate day sooner.

mom/Janet said...

I got a good laugh just reading your comment. I could see Dale doing that.
Janet

Emalei Ambrosio said...

Arggg! Shiver me timbers!!! I should've known! My friend Charlie tis the biggest Pirates fan around! He would be happy to know this topic made it to the Smith family website!

Aunt Beth said...

How's the billing coming along these days?

Aunt Beth

Dale said...

Arrghhhhh.......I's be the biggest Pirate this side of Davey Jones' locker and I had ne'er a clue today was speak like a Pirate day. Let's make tomorrow speak like a Pirate day too, savvy?!

mom/Janet said...

I'll be a speakn' it if you be a speakn' it if'n the sun rises tomorrow.

good night Matey Daledogg

mom-cat

Bridget said...

(This is Bridget...) I pretty much have decided that you have the most hilarious family ever...arrh! and I don't know how I got a blogger name on this site, but I am flattered.