
Hi guys. So I got to visit and eat with Yissa today. It was so much fun. It's just nice to remember that I have friends. :) She's pumped and of course nervous for tomorrow but she wanted to know about everyone. I started talking about the boys being at BYU and how Dane is dating this girl who was Dale's really good friend, whom I love and there walks in Bridget! It was so weird. I held up my hands and yelled, "Bridget!". She put up her arms too (I think) as if to say, "What in the world?" She was eating with her mom who seemed really nice. But anyway. I wish I could go see Melissa run tomorrow but Logan is just a bit too far and I would really only catch the end. Scott made pizza tonight for dinner. I told him, our kids are going to say, "My dad makes really good breakfasts and pizza." He thought that was funny. Jeanna and Harold and fam are coming for dinner on Sunday and I'm throwing a bridal shower for my old roommate tomorrow. I feel like things never end. Between my two jobs, school work, thesis, church stuff and every other odds and ends that come that I have no time to really relax. I am getting slightly bigger though no one would guess at this point that I'm pregnant. Jeans are tight and I have a little stomach pooch so I just look like I've gained a few pounds more than anything. I stopped to buy meat at Costco on the way home and had fun just looking around, kind of wandering the aisles. They already have their Christmas decorations out for purchase and I just got so excited. The time around Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas is my favorite time of the year. And now that you have had a nice play by play of my day, I will end this so that I can get some reading done tonight. There is always just so much to do. Oh well.
1 comment:
It's always fun to see old friends. I hope the marthon goes well. Hope the shower for your former roommate goes well also.
mom
Post a Comment