Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Updates
I talked with Layne (Loper) Evans this morning. I was out for a walk and we both have Cingular so I thought, hey, free call... get to talk with my friend. Couldn't be better. She is due October 1st with her second little girl and is getting ready to have her baby. We swapped pregnancy stories and talked about being pregnant... the pros and cons. She asked about Emalei and how she is liking Seattle. I will get to see Melissa Ruggles this weekend as she will be in town for the Top of Utah Marathon in Logan. I will probably see her Saturday because that is the only day that will work for the both of us. And lastly, the boys are coming with me and Scott to a BBQ tonight put on by the Graduate Student Association. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to go but then I started thinking, free food, plus I don't have to cook dinner. We're all four going. Should be fun. I doubt I'll take pictures as it won't really be THAT interesting but thought you all might like to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh do take pictures. That way we can see what's going on in everyones lives. Have the boys take one of you and Scott and then Scott a picture of you and the boys together.
Have fun
Mom
Post a Comment