
I know that this will not be note worthy to any of you but I made alot of progress today. A month ago we moved Emalei's belongings to Seattle to her new apartment. We traded her queen bed for our twin bed because of the space she needed. Today, I finally got the room set up and the bed made. Just didn't have the ambition to do it before now but got tired of the unfinished look each time I went downstairs.

NOW, even bigger news. This is not a new look to any of you but, again, progress was made. I took Dane to Provo two months ago. Today, I finally made the bed and got things staightened up and organized in the room after his return from his mission. Again, I just didn't have the ambition but finally got tired of seeing the unmade bed and disorganization each time I went down the stairs. As you know, it's the first thing you see at the end of the stairs.
So, I feel proud of myself and can check two things off my "to-do-list"
Now anyone can come home for a visit that wants to because the beds are ready for you. :) I love you all.
7 comments:
Oh yay! The bed looks so nice downstairs! I love it! Does it seem to fit nicely in the room. I always love checking this page and seeing new stuff.
Congrats Mom on getting things done! It's such a great feeling.
Good job mom. That bed looks really nice in the girls room. Our room always looks nice too! :)
The bed fits good in the room. Lots of room for a basinett. :)
I was so confused for a minute...I was like, "Wait, my bed? Where is that? Who posted this?" Then it all came flooding back to me! Looks good!
Janet,
The house looks great, I sure wish we could get up there sometime to visit. Maybe since my parents live in Utah now we will be free to go on vacations other than the bay area.
By the way, I know you were teasing me about being a bad influence on Dale, I was just having a little fun with it. Plus, I was pointing out how skipping class doesn't pay. :)
Jeanna,
Just know that you are welcome anytime. We have alot of beautiful country and alot to do (hiking, vineyards(no drinking), or just siting around and visiting and playing games )
Just checking in to see if the invitation that 'anyone can come home for a visit' still includes moi? Did you use 'my' lamp in the girls' room? I think it would fit right in...
Boy Janet, I could use you this coming week as I'm moving. I think I've mentioned that I was waiting for a unit to become available here because mine needs lots of work and it's of the type that would require me to move everything anyway. Finally got the go-ahead Wednesday. It's #R, still here in the courtyard which was my preference. Same layout, etc.
Anyway, because I was waiting for this, I've been sorting/tossing and donating for weeks. My living room has looked like I'm in the middle of moving all summer! It will be nice to have an apt I want to do some nice things with. I mean, who wants to hang anything on moldy walls??
My upstairs front bedroom has what appears to be mold on two walls as well as down the staircase. The mgmt has never thought it was mold, but my friend Ashford took a look at it this morning and said that all the rain water leaking in the roof above that bedroom/office (which has a big hole in it that rain pours through) has probably been soaked up into the insulation and that is what is causing the mold. The mold patches are very symetrical; possibly where the nails are?? Who knows; I only know it's been there for 5-6 yrs at least. Additionally, the upstairs landing leaks every time it rains as well, to the point that one of the fire alarms fell off and another alarm for who knows what is hanging by a thread.
Anyway, gotta get going; LOTS to do.
Aunt Beth
Post a Comment