Sunday, September 16, 2007
Daddy-O
Ok, this will be a test to see who really reads this blog. If you only check once a week, it would be nice, and I would love to see some pictures of what Dane has been up to. I'll have to depend on Abbie and Dane to get me pictures of Dale and what he has been doing since he doesn't have a digital camera. Dale can, however, add some text and keep us all updated. Just a little prodding from mom-cat. Well, my purpose of this post is to make sure you all know your dad is having surgery on his shoulder on Friday afternoon. He has a torn rotator cuff and has almost lost all use of his right arm. He's pretty miserable and it will be good to have the surgery over. I'll be sure and post some pictures so you'll be aware of his progress. Remember, the foot surgery pictures :) I don't think these will be that bad. :( So, remember your dad on Friday and we'll let you know how it all goes. Have a great week. love you all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Dad,
Was it all those years pitching in the Major Leagues that tore your rotator cuff? But seriously, how do you go about tearing a rotator cuff?
starting the lawn mover and trying to start a stupid trimmer that won't start or stay running. It begins with a bone spur on the shoulder and then the pulling tears at the cuff. :(
We need some young boys at home again :)
Mom, I appreciate your comments, but how is it that we all get the prodding (your word, not mine) from you, and Dad gets off the hook? He probably has no idea how to even get to this page. No fair!!
Bill,
Brent said maybe you should just by a new lawn mower and trimmer, or hire someone to do it:) Good luck with surgery.
Bill,
Sorry to hear about the nasty surgery. Hope you have a good anesthetist working on you, especially since the best one in Washington will be under the knife.
I remember the foot surgery pics and look forward to something a bit less graphic.... Where's the surgery taking place? How long out of work? Or should I say how long out of his part-time job?
Beth
surgery will be in TriCities but I plan to send some foot pictures so no one forgets and then sees that the shoulder isn't going to be so bad. He's off for 3 weeks but will work the 2nd and 3rd week 2 days. I hope he can.
Janet
Post a Comment