

Hello Family and Friends! I had some down time that allowed me some time to figure out how to do this blog thing. I even have some pictures saved on my laptop so I can fill you in on what has been going on "illustrated style". So, I am currently waiting in line to donate blood, and I am waiting with my girlfriend Bridget Layton. She has never donated before so she is slightly nervous, but I am a seasoned veteran, so I can comfort her.
I have been pretty busy since coming home from my mission in Northern California in July. Right now I am just in the thick of school and work. I am working at the BYU bookstore and taking 13 credits in school. I am hoping to head in the direction of Pre-Dental...which means a lot of science...YIKES!
I am dating an amazing girl named Bridget. She is from Cottonwood Heights, UT. She is studying art education here at BYU, and just got back from her mission in Japan one year ago.
That is the skinny for me. Hope to stay in contact with all of you!
Love,
Dane
P.s. The top picture is Bridget and me. The bottom one is Dale and me goofing off...just like brothers should. Dale and I are rooming together this semester.
6 comments:
dude, no love for me? i'm a little disappointed there's not pictures of me on your post...
You should feel honored that Scott made a comment to your post. All I have to say to Scott is "dude, no love for me?
Your pictures were a little dark so that means that we need another one of Bridget since we already know what you and Dale look like.
Way to go Dane
love you
Mom
I almost forgot Dane was home from his mission! Good to hear from you bro!
I think I saw Jesus. Oh wait, that was just Dane putting up a posting. My bad, I really thought the 2nd Coming was here. :)
Dane,
Missed you at dinner, but I understand that girls take first seat right now. Hope to see you 'round campus again.
Why is it that the posts I put up get like, MAYBE one comment? And everyone else gets tons? Is the baby's heartbeat less important? :)
Post a Comment